Date of becoming
Established in 2006, Quali-audi
t is an Audit Organization (AO) officially accredited by IATA to conduct IOSA audit (IATA Operational Safety Audit), ISAGO audits (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations) and Endorsed Training Organization (ETO) to train IOSA auditors.
Quali-audit is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Air France group, with principal offices at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (France) and additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) and Buenos Aires (Argentina). We offer a complete range of services including safety and operational audits, training and operational assistance in the fields of air operations. We are committed to assist airlines in achieving a higher level of safety, security and quality.
The Quali-audit team includes 56 highly experienced professionals with multi-cultural background and experience. Our teams of auditors / instructors have an average experience of 30 years in aviation. Many of our auditors were founding members of the IOSA Task Forces that created the IOSA standards and several continue to be actively engaged in the continued evolution of IOSA.
Our services include:
- IOSA Audit, E-IOSA, Gap analysis, Preparation, Follow-up
- ISAGO Audit, Gap analysis, Preparation, Follow-up
- Operational Safety Audit and Evaluation
- US-Department of Defense (DoD) Audit
- Line Operations Safety Audit expanded (LOSAe)
- Other audits including against EASA, FAA, ICAO scope
- IOSA Auditor Training (IAT)
- IOSA Familiarization Training, E-IOSA Familiarization Training
- Aviation Quality Auditor Training
- SAFA Training
- Airline Operational Management Training
- Safety Management System (SMS) (Training, Audit, Implementation)
- Human Factor and CRM Training
- Dangerous Goods Training
- Security (SEMS) Training
We are pleased to offer our services to AACO members and we thank the airline members who already have chosen to work with Quali-audit. As references we have already offered our services to the following AACO members: Saudia, Middle East Airlines, Yemen Airways, Royal Air Maroc, TunisAir, Jordan Aviation, Oman Air, Air Algérie, Flynas, Tassili Airlines, Afriqiyah Airways, Libyan Airlines and Nouvelair with excellent feedback.