AACO is the association of 31 Arab airlines based in the Middle East and North Africa. The Arab region's air transport market is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. AACO members have been growing in double digits for the last seven consecutive years despite the downturns that affected the industry.
At present, AACO has 31 Members in 19 countries. Overall, AACO member airlines offer 3,530 daily flights to 453 airports in 127 countries.
Membership in AACO is available to Arab airlines operating both scheduled and non-scheduled services, internationally or domestically, mixed or cargo, in the following categories:
- Active Member: Airlines operating scheduled international services
- Associate Member: Airlines operating Charter or non-scheduled operations and airlines operating pure domestic flights.
- All membership applications should be submitted to AACO Secretariat General.
- The Executive Committee shall review all applications and take the appropriate decision in line with AACO Articles of Association.
- The Executive Committee reserves the right to decline membership if applicant doesn't meet the membership qualifications.
- Membership becomes effective when the airline settles its basic membership full dues, commensurate with the remainder of the first fiscal year of its entry.
For information about membership dues or for any clarification about membership requirements, kindly contact Ms. Manal Diab.
Membership Requirements English