Date of becoming
Air France Consulting, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air France is specialized in air transport consulting, training, management and reengineering services, located at Roissy CDG airport.
Air France Consulting calls on about 200 highly specialized international experts coming mostly from Air France and the SkyTeam Alliance who have built a field proven experience and whose competencies are recognized by the industry. Acting independently with flexibility, Air France Consulting proposes a comprehensive approach on key domains of the air transport such as operations, finance and commercial, maintenance, etc... whether to make you a diagnosis or audit, to set up new or improved processes driven by proven change management techniques or define a coaching and training program.
- Performance and conformity of flight and ground operations: EU-Ops, IR-Ops and FCL, CRM, SMS, ETOPS, IOSA & ISAGO Assistance, TRTO, Airline operations organization…)
- Drivers to reduce costs and increase revenues (Business Plan, Cost control, Network and Fleet, Revenue Management Pricing, Customer Relationship Management, E-business solutions, Fuel conservation Program, ETS, Procurement process…)
- Fleet Asset Management: aircraft specifications, acquisition, lease, sales
- Maintenance Repair Overhaul & Supply Chain: EASA 145/ 147 / 21 / 66 / 147, MCC, line maintenance and operational regulatory support, maintenance IT support, supply chain optimization
- Emergency and Crisis Response plan with a strong emphasis on customer oriented solutions
- Air France Consulting shares the ambitions of its customers through customized solutions, thanks to a flexible structure ensuring responsiveness and close proximity.
For more information, please contact us at, Telephone: +33 1 7425 4162, email: email@example.com